The Blood, Sweat & Cheers Event to benefit the American Red Cross!
January 28, 2017 * 9am to 4pm*
- This event benefits the American Red Cross! All pledges and donations for the day go 100% to the American Red Cross.
- It is FREE to come work out any time you want with pledges
- Ask your friends & family to pledge your work out before the event – we have pledge sheets for you!
- Be creative: one penny per push or $1.00 per mile on a spin bike! They can pledge you $200 to work out for 2 hour straight!
- Call or email and let us know you are attending – we will provide water and healthy snacks. Need a hotel room – we have info for you.
- If you want into a FREE spin class – you will need to sign up in advance for the 9am, 10:15am or noon class. (16 bikes for each class) You may spin on your own any time after 1pm till 4pm.
- There will be a trainer available to help out during the day to keep you going on the “gym” side! Come any time for the “gym” side!
- Can’t attend? Please pledge one of us!!